Economically-priced, high quality protection
Features & Benefits
- UL 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating. Products undergo exhaustive testing procedures passing both fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories, which expose the file to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour resulting in the internal temperature not exceeding 350 degrees.
- Oven-dried Gypsum Insulation. FireKing offers an asbestos-free, dry insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation will maintain protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminate corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Finish. Electrostatic powder coated finish is applied to all sides including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Field-Replaceable Steel Panels. In the event that any panel is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
- Insulation between all Drawers. This design makes each drawer a separate insulated container.
- High Side Drawer Bodies. Drawers are built with high sides for use with hanging folders – no additional frames are required.
- Recessed Handles.
- Cam Lock. Product is equipped with a cam lock controlling two drawers
- Ten Year Limited Warranty. (Reference Warranty Details)
- Made in the USA.