New & Used Office Furniture Store Serving Little Rock, AR
Choose from thousands of in-stock items. And we’ll ship & assemble it for you—wherever you are.
Have questions? Call or text us at:
PROMPT DELIVERY. FULL ASSEMBLY. OPTIMAL SPACING.
We gladly serve every corner of Little Rock, AR (including yours).
WHAT WE DO.
In short, we are a “full-service” office furniture store aimed at legitimately making Little Rock businesses better.
So, “What exactly is a ‘full-service office furniture store?'” We’re glad you asked. We’re full-service in that selling new and used office furniture is just the beginning of what we do.
Office Barn also provides office furniture delivery and on-site assembly, moving / relocation services, and even office space planning. In other words, we specialize in all things office furniture and provide our full range of products and services to Little Rock business locations, including downtown, the up-n-coming North Little Rock area and of course all over the Metro.
In other words, we have you covered regardless of your office furniture needs, so consider this your formal invitation to become our next raving fan. ;)
OFFICE SPACE IS EXPENSIVE.
LET US PUT YOURS TO WORK FOR YOU.
Little Rock is a corporate headquarter magnet. Giants like Dillards and the Clinton Foundation are right at home. Obtaining your ideal office space in Little Rock is not cheap and even harder to find. Once you get the location that is right for you, you certainly don’t want to waste one square inch of it. We can help you get the maximum benefit from corner to corner. Just give us a call and we’ll get right to work!
* Averages according to SwiftSpaces
NEW TO LITTLE ROCK?
We all pulled our noggins together and have done a little labor of love for you. Hope it helps you to warm up to your surroundings a little faster. Below are some links to some favorite places to eat, drink or just kick back. Enjoy!
8 FUN FACTS ABOUT LITTLE ROCK
1. Ever heard of the “Cheese Dog”? Little Rock is the birthplace of this wiener filled with cheese in the middle. Locals love to hate it.
2. The name “Little Rock” is derived from La Petite Roche (the “little rock” in French), a small rock formation on the south bank of the Arkansas River that served as a navigational landmark by early river travelers. The rock formation can still be seen at Riverfront Park in downtown Little Rock. The formation was first noted and named by the French explorer, Bernard de la Harpe, in 1722. The first white settler was a fur trapper named William Lewis, who built a house there in 1812.
3. You know those amazing soft brown rolls that you scarf down every Thanksgiving – they were invented in the 1930s at Meyer’s Bakery right here in Little Rock.
4. At 4,226 feet long, The Big Dam Bridge is the country’s longest pedestrian and cycling bridge in the country.
5. Little Rock has a “Testament” – the only civil rights memorial located on state capitol grounds in the south.
6. Little Rock Central High School was named The Most Beautiful High School In America by the American Institute of Architects.
7. The William J. Clinton Presidential Center houses one of the largest archival collections in American presidential history, with 76.8 million pages of paper documents, nearly 2 million photographs, over 84,600 museum artifacts and 21 million e-mail messages from the Clinton presidency.
8. C-130 aircrafts get the luxury treatment at the Little Rock Air Force Base, which is the largest training and maintenance facility for the aircrafts in the U.S.
You find it online. We deliver it on location.
We'll even set it up for you. It's that simple.