POMMERAC IDEA and iF award winning designer HanYi Huang has created a chair collection consisting of sled base, four leg and bar stool models for events, cafeterias, training environments and auditorium use. Even in multiples, the chair’s minimalist design complements the architectural space. Offered in black or white shells with mirror polished chrome plated steel legs and optional black or white seat pads, the series is a simple and elegant design solution.
- Seat and back of pliable polypropylene available in integral black or white finish.
- Optional 5/8” seat pad with polyurethane upholstery available in black or white. Field replaceable. Compliant with CAL 117 flame retardant and Prop 65 toxic chemical free.
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 General Purpose Office Chair certified.
- Made with 35% post-
consumer (PC) & 0% pre- consumer (PI) aggregate recycled content.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Application: office side chair, cafeteria and training areas.
- Stacks 20 high on optional trolley.
- Dimensions –
W: 19.5”, D: 19.9”, H: 32”, Seat H: 17.7”.
- Legs of polished chrome plated swaged steel tube, 7/8” to 5/8”, with hemispherical plastic glides.
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Ships ready to assemble to minimize transportation carbon footprint.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
POM02-BLK (Black shell)
POM02-WHT (White shell)