CURVA designed by Milan architects Bartoli Design for conference, executive, lounge and hi-task categories. The structure is available in two visually distinctive materials: solid aluminum in brushed titanium finish or glass reinforced nylon in matte finish. Arm or armless. Side table available. The seating upholstery is metallic Graphite mesh or Monza Graphite Black leather. High back head rest is also Monza Graphite Black leather. The precision mechanism complements the pure aesthetics of the Curva design intent.
- Frame: Conference and Executive in cast glass reinforced nylon structure.
- Finish: Nylon in a matte charcoal gray.
- Lumbar support: Structure shapes the back to form a natural lumbar support.
- Base: Conference, executive have 5-
star base of reinforced nylon.
- Mechanism: Offset recline pivot with central tension adjustment.
- Tilt: Side mounted lock lever.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment: 4”
- Seat and back: metallic Graphite mesh.
- Textile durability for seat and back mesh, 100,000 double rubs. Passes Cal Technical Bulletin 117-
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 General Purpose Office Chair certified and Greenguard Certified.
- Made with 38% post-
consumer [PC] & 42% pre- consumer [PI] aggregate recycled content.
- Dimensions: width [at arms] 22.75”, [between arms] 20”, seat height 16.5”; seat depth: 18”; seat to top of back 19”.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 34lbs.
- Ships ready to assemble to minimize transportation carbon footprint.
- Limited lifetime warranty.